SEED INSIGHTS offers top product recommendations based upon Field Management insight from the user, Soil and Weather insight from Advantage Acre, and Product insight from the area Agronomist. Product recommendations offered in SEED INSIGHTS may be accepted, modified, or replaced by the user.
1. Tap on FIELD BY FIELD to view the recommendations one field at a time.
2. The Top 3 products for Corn, and the Top 2 for Soybeans, are displayed for each field, along with the field map. The top product will be SELECTED and all units assigned to it.
3. Tap on SELECT for the other products to add units for them. Tap on PERCENTAGE +/-to revise. Tap on PLANTING RATE +/- to revise.
4. Tap on TRASH CAN to remove a product. Tap on + icon to view alternative product recommendations, or to add a competitive product.
5. Alternative products are displayed in order of recommendation, (just as the Top Products) based upon the FIELD MANAGEMENT information entered at the field level and the soil and weather imported from Advantage Acre, specific to this field. The deleted product from the Top Recommendations has a Gold Star. Tap on SELECT to choose an alternative product, or at the bottom of the list, enter an OTHERPRODUCT (competitive) Product Name, RM, and Trait, then tap ADD SELECTION to return to SEED INSIGHTS recommendations for the field.
6. Up to 3 hybrids, or up to 2 varieties, can be SELECTED for each field. Tap the arrows to move back and forth from field to field. When finished editing individual fields Tap SKIP TO VIEW ALL FIELDS.
7. Information i’s are available on the Seed Insights recommendations screen and the alternative products list screen, providing users with detailed guidance for making seed mix plan decisions in SEED INSIGHTS.
8. After completing all seed product choices, users can tap SKIP TO ALL FIELDS, taking them to the SELECT A FIELD page. Users may SELECT A FIELD to return back to in SEED INSIGHTS by tapping anywhere on the field line or using the BACK button. Reviewing and/or editing must take place on the individual field pages. When satisfied with product choices for each field, percent of field for each product, and planting rate, users should tap SKIP TO SEED SUMMARY to go to SEED PLAN-Seed Summary.