In CREATE FIELDS, users may quickly add fields in large numbers using FMID.
1. Tap on any CLU (Common Land Unit) to add as one of your fields. The selected field will display Red. Tap YES to confirm, or NO to start over.
2. Choose REQUEST FROM FARM MARKET ID, a provider of farm and grower data sources from the USDA, geospatial imagery, and other public and private sources. FMID offers users the ability to locate CLU’s that are likely connected to their operation.
3. Confirm the added fields by tapping CONTINUE, or choose RESTART or REMOVE ALL SUGGESTED FIELD to begin again.
4. To remove specific fields, tap TRASH CAN on field. To remove all fields tap REMOVE ALL SUGGESTED FIELDS. Tap RESTART to begin again. When finished, tap CONTINUE.
5. When finished adding fields, tap NO when asked “Would you like to add more fields?” to move to EDIT FIELD INFORMATION.