FIELD MANAGEMENT identifies the grower’s goals, challenges, and management practices at the farm level, as the first of a two-step process designed to minimize input time while maximizing recommendation accuracy.
Please answer some questions about the goals, challenges, and practices for the fields at the farm level. By answering these questions as they apply to the majority of your fields first, then revisiting them as needed at the field level, the amount of time and effort required to create field specific recommendations is greatly reduced. This two-step approach is both fast and accurate with the Mix Matters Tool.
2. Slide gray Dot to select Corn and Soybean Farm Yield Goals. As with all questions, tap CONTINUE to move to the next question, tap BACK to go back to the last question, or tap SKIP to leave defaults in place and skip this section.
3. Select the Corn and Soybean Trait packages used on the majority of your fields.
4. Select the primary Corn and Soybean Tillage practices, and/or Planting Timing for the majority of your fields.
5. Tap on the Information i to clarify the question being asked. Tap the OK to go back.
6. Slide gray Dots to select your Corn and Soybean Maturity ranges for the majority of your fields.
7. Select the last Corn Nitrogen application timing, and the amount of Nitrogen applied, to the majority of your corn fields.
8. Select the Corn Fungicide management used on the majority of your corn fields.
9. Select the Tile Drainage level and Irrigation level for the majority of your fields.
10. Select the level of concern for Greensnap in Corn and Disease in Soybeans for the majority of your fields.
11. Select the Seed Treatment and Row Spacing for the majority of your Soybean fields.