Syncing Data in the Advantage Acre® Scouting App
Data uploading from the Scouting App to Advantage Acre is automatic. Data downloading from Advantage Acre to the Scouting App is a manual data sync process.
Viewing any updated Advantage Acre records from the Scouting App requires a Data Sync before going to scout fields, preferably when the device has a faster Wi-Fi connection.
1. Tapping the Scouting App icon opens to the Map view main page.
2. Tap on the Hamburger Menu in the top left corner of the screen. Go down the menu list and Tap on Settings.
3. On the Settings page, Tap on Sync All Information.
4. A spinner will display all data being updated from Advantage Acre to the Scouting app: Growers, Farms, Fields, Growth Stages, Data Layers, etc.
5. When the sync is completed, Sync Successful check mark will be displayed briefly.
6. A Data Sync can also be triggered by a List view main page Pulldown. The Data sync button (Circle arrows) on the bottom right of the Maps view main page is not currently functioning. The Data Sync should be complete in a few minutes, depending on the account size. If the sync does not complete, swipe the app closed and re-open. Review the List view for updated crop growth stages to confirm sync completed.