Accessing recorded data and boundaries to allow the use of Advantage Acre Planning and Analysis Tools.
- Go to https://www.advantageacre.com/, Login, go to Account (right side), Click on Integrations, then Click on My John Deere and Sign Into Account.
- You will be redirected to sign into MyJohnDeere with your username and password.
- Field records and Boundaries will begin to integrate. All Years of data in the linked MyJohnDeere account will transfer. The length of time required for completion depends on the amount of data being transferred. This process may take up to 12 hours for large amounts of data.
- Select a Record to Import. Import Button is faded, and therefore not Active. Field boundaries with no records will appear with the name and a checkmark next to it. Field with records will have an arrow to the right that will display a menu of the records.
Note: Import boundaries before records.
- Make sure all boundary names and record information (crop, date, name) is correct. If not Select the boundary/record and Edit.
- Using Drop-Downs, or Type-Overs, Correct the Record’s information, Click Save.
- After either Editing or accepting what was integrated, Checkbox, and the Click Import Button to Import Record. Multiple Records or Boundaries may be Imported at one time by Checking Record Boxes.
- Import button fades, Import in Progress message appears.
- Data Imported message appears. Refresh (Reload) the page.
- Go to Field Records to View Data Map