Field Records provide growers a way to log activities and monitor the field’s history. This record-keeping feature allows the user to add previous field applications and update records. Good record keeping provides accurate data to show why a decision might have been a success, or a failure, to help us improve actions next year to increase a fields productivity. The Field Records tab is also where integrated historic monitor data can be viewed.
- The Field Records tab is located on the right side of the screen
Figure 1: Field Record Tab
- To add a field record, click +Add a new record in the left corner
Figure 2: Select Add a New Record
- Once chosen, the new record menu will open allowing user to choose what type of record he or she wants to add.
Figure 3: Select Record type
- Once an event is chosen, the user will be prompted to add as much information as desired. The more information added, the more accurate the program will be.
- Once information is added, a Save button will appear in yellow towards the bottom of the left column
- Activities can also be linked together using the ‘Related Activity’ selector. If you are planting and want to include a fertilizer application with planting, start by entering the planting activity, when creating the fertilizer record, don’t enter a date but select the planting activity to link the event too. Will then complete the fertilizer record with all the needed information.
Image Displays Product Rate