1. Before loading your VR prescription onto the flash drive, you must first unzip the files DBF, SHP, and SHX.
2. To unzip the files, right click on the zipped (compressed) folder. Select “Extract All”.
3. Move the unzipped folder onto the main menu of your flash
4. Insert USB/Flash drive into the back or side of the monitor.
5. Start from the grid planting screen of the Integra. If the grid planting screen is not available, please consult the equipment manufacturer. (Located bottom left of the screen)
6. Start by selecting the Wrench while on your map screen. You will need to open your product tab, on the right-hand side, to gain access to this feature.
7. You will then need to select picture of a usb under If the icon is not shown or active the USB drive is likely not installed in the display correctly.
8. Locate your prescription on the screen and press on it. You will then see the map filter on the right, showing you the rate zones for the field. This will also be a way to make sure the correct prescription is being loaded. Push the forward arrow to continue.
9. On the next screen select Target_Rate_S in the column box. Make sure a default rate is selected to ensure planting if there is a loss of GPS.
10. You will have successfully added the prescriptions when you reach this page. The red minus signs signify a prescription is loaded and you can remove that file at any time by selecting the red minus icon.
11. Your prescription will appear on the mapping screen once it is loaded. To utilize the prescription loaded you will need to press the Rx button located on the product tab.
AgLeader Support Line: 515-735-7000