- Download your variable rate recommendation from your Advantage Acre® account, and place the zipped file into your flash drive.
- To unzip the files, right click on the zipped folder. Select Extract All, then hit Extract to unzip the files.
After unzipping the files, there will be three files unzipped on your flash drive.
3. Create a new folder in your flash drive named Sendto2020, this is very important so that the monitor knows where to pull the recommendation.
4. Move all three of the files into the folder named Sendto2020. The picture below is the view of the flash drive after the files have been moved.
5. Insert the flash drive into the back or side of the 20/20 monitor. Do not insert the flash drive into the display base module (DBM).
6. Turn on the 20/20 monitor. Once on the home page, select the Setup button located on the lower right-hand corner of the monitor.
7. On the Setup Page, select the Data tab located in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
8. Select the import button located at the right side of the screen.
9. Select the Prescription/Boundary button. Once the prescriptions are imported select the home screen
10. To assign the prescriptions click setup on the home screen and then select fields.
11. Once on the fields screen, select the field you would like to assign the prescription to.
12. From the field setup page, select Seeding Prescriptions.
13. After selecting seeding prescriptions, a pop-up window will appear where you will select the correct prescription file for that field. The name will include the farm, field name you entered into Advantage Acre.
14. After selecting the prescription, you will need to select an attribute. The attribute page will appear after you have selected a prescription, or you can go to the attribute button located on the field setup page.
- Once you are on the attribute page you will need to select Tgt_Rate_s. This is what the monitor uses for population.
- If loading a multi-hybrid recommendation, assign an attribute to both the blue, and the orange tank, shown in the second picture.
15. Once you have your seeding prescription file and your seeding attribute selected correctly, be sure to select Make Active and you are ready to plant.
You are now ready to plant with your Advantage Acre Rx!
Precision Planting Support Email: https://support.precisionplanting.com
For additional help and support contact us at: