"AgReliant Genetics" means AgReliant Genetics, LLC® and includes the following brands: AgriGold®, LG Seeds, and PRIDE Seeds®.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
The information we collect from you includes the following:
“Personal Information” which means information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, your company’s name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, age, payment information, or any other identifier.
- “Ag Data" which means various categories of information collected on your farm as described by Ag Gateway (aggateway.org), including:
- Land data: tillage, water management, soil fertility, environmental data, geospatial information, and field boundary information.
- Agronomic data: seed data, planting data, yield data, disease and pest management data, and crop nutrition data.
- “Usage Data” which means information automatically collected such as your internet connection, IP address, location, the equipment you use to access Advantage Acre, and your usage details.
We collect this information:
- When you fill in forms or register for an account on Advantage Acre.
- When you correspond with us via email.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Advantage Acre website. Information collected automatically may include Usage Data and information collected through cookies and other technologies. This information does not include Personal Information.
- When you manually or automatically, through a third-party service provider, upload Ag Data to Advantage Acre. When using a third-party service provider, AgReliant Genetics has no control over how such third-party service provider uses your Ag Data or protects your privacy.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To record your Advantage Acre registration.
- To present Advantage Acre and its contents to you.
- To provide you with marketing-related communications (such as by email or through mailings) with information about current events, new products, and other news about our Company with your consent.
- To customize the content you see on Advantage Acre.
- To help us respond to your queries.
- To conduct data analysis to improve our business.
- To fulfill your requests for products and services.
- To help diagnose problems with our server, to administer Advantage Acre, and to gather broad demographic information.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Ag Data Policy
We believe that you are the owner of your Ag Data. We have created a Data Sharing Policy located at https://legal.advantageacre.com/data_sharing.html that establishes how your Ag Data may be aggregated, shared with, or transferred to AgReliant Genetics, trusted advisors, and other third parties.
As you navigate through and interact with Advantage Acre, we may use automatic data collection technologies, including cookies, to collect certain Usage Data and usage details such as your browsing actions and patterns. Specifically, we may collect:
- Details of your visits to the Advantage Acre website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on Advantage Acre.
- Usage Data which includes information about your computer and internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or you provide to us. We use information collected for various purposes, including analytics, to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, to improve Advantage Acre, and to deliver a better and more personalized service allowing us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as printers, e-mail providers, analytics providers, web hosting providers, call center/chat providers, payment processors, data enhancement services, or fraud prevention providers) or that help us market our products and services.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Our contractors, service providers, and other third parties may need information about you in order to perform their functions. We will not share, sell, rent or otherwise distribute your Personal Information with outside parties, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, to receive support services from our service providers (as described immediately above), in response to a validly-issued subpoena or court order, when necessary to exercise our legal rights, upon your request, or to contact you, when necessary.
Your Choices Regarding Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may request to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information by sending us an email to email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. To contact us about your California privacy rights, please call 1-855-278-9134 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specifically, we supply information to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your identity (“verifiable consumer request”), we will disclose to you:
The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- The purposes for collecting or disclosing that Personal Information.
- The categories of Personal Information that we sold or shared for a business purpose.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared or sold that Personal Information.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a request to us by either calling 1-855-278-9134 or emailing us at email@example.com.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we established appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information and Ag Data collected from you. We will notify you by email if we have reason to believe that your Personal Information or Ag Data was unlawfully accessed by a third party.
Information Deleted Upon Termination
Upon termination of your Advantage Acre account for any reason, Advantage Acre shall retain a copy of your Ag Data for a period of ninety (90) days. At the conclusion of the ninety-day (90) period, your Ag Data will be deleted. Any Aggregated Data will not be deleted. Your account access will cease upon termination, except for the ability to retrieve your Ag Data consistent with the terms of this Policy.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC
1122 East 169th Street
Westfield, Indiana 46074