Libraries offer the user a way to expedite the input of common practices into Seed Plans and Field Records for better record keeping, analysis, and planning. This customizable library of stored information created by the user offers the management of Equipment, Operators, Crop Protectants, Crops, and Pests to be recalled for input with any function of Advantage Acre.
- Click on Account on the right side of the white menu bar
- Click on Libraries sub tab located under Account. This will open the libraries the user can manage.
Figure 1: The Libraries sub tab under Account
- The user can manage five different libraries: Equipment, Operators, Crop Protectants, Crop Library, and Pest Library. These libraries are listed on the left side of the screen. Clicking on the desired library highlights it green. The population window is now specific to the inputs of that library.
Figure 2: The five available Libraries, with Equipment selected
Once Equipment has been chosen, click the + Add Equipment button
Figure 4: Always Click on + Add Equipment button before entering information on new entry
Once all necessary information is added, the user should click + Add Equipment button in the bottom right of the box. The screen will gray out and an Equipment Saved window will appear with an OK box to click to proceed. The new equipment will be added to the equipment list on the left side of the edit box, and the last equipment piece added will be highlighted gray indicating Edit mode. The user can make changes, cancel changes, or delete anything on the list. If any edits are made, click the Save Changes button in the lower right of the Edit Equipment box.
Figures 5 & 6: Enter information and click + Add Equipment. Editing information in the Edit Equipment box.
Operators can be added and edited the same way as equipment. Click on Operator in the left menu, highlighting it green. Click on the + Add Operator button, enter the desired information, and click the + Add Operator in the bottom right of the box when finished.
Figure 7: The New Operator Information box
- The screen will gray out and an Operator Saved window will appear with an OK box to click to proceed. The new operator will be added to the operator list on the left side of the Edit box, and the last operator added will be highlighted gray, indicating Edit The user can make changes, cancel changes, or delete anything on the list. If any edits are made, click the Save Changes button in the lower right of the Edit box.
Crop Protectant Library
- Crop Protectants can be added and edited the same way as equipment & operators. Click on Crop Protectants in the Left menu, highlighting it green. Click on the + Add Crop Protectant button, enter the desired information, and click the + Add Crop Protectant in the bottom right of the box when finished.
Figure 8: A new Crop Protectant is added to the Library using the selections indicated in red
- The same screens for the Saving and Editing procedures will appear. NOTE: For a Seed Treatment Crop Protectant to be available in the Seed Plan, the Available as seed treatment box must be checked.
Figure 9: Check the Available as seed treatment box for Crop Protectant to be entered in Seed Plan
- The user may use this Library to manage available Crops when assigning a Crop during a Field Creation or Edit. Crops available in the Field Edit are listed here as Crops Under Management.
- The user may choose a crop from the Other Crops section by a cursor hover and selecting the + Add button, or by entering a crop name into the Search bar and selecting. Crops not in the Library require a name to be assigned before selecting. Crops Under Management may be removed with a cursor hover and select Remove.
Figure 10: A new crop is added to the library using the selections indicated in red.
- The Pest Library is the most complex library, but offers the most pre-populated information. Several filters are available to sort through the many crop pests. This library may be used as a resource for analysis and planning. Pests can be selected from the library and added by clicking the + Add Pest
Figure 11: Pest Library sorting filters are indicated in red. Pests can be selected from the library and added by clicking + Add Pest
- New pests can be added to the library by clicking + Add Pest. A pop-up screen will appear indicating information needed to add the pest to the library. To change the pest type, click on the drop-down menu labeled Pest Type, and select the correct category. Pest photos can also be uploaded from this menu.
- After entering pest information, select Save to add it to the Pest Library.
Figure 12: Adjust Pest Type and Save using the selections indicated in red
Libraries may be exited at any time, returning to last feature used in Advantage Acre, by clicking X button
Figure 13: Exit Libraries by clicking on selections indicated in red